Outlines.com version 2.0 is out. We are proud to begin the next chapter in helping graduate school students excel.
Outlines.com v1 focused on Law School students. We offered law school specific content, notes, and advice. Since going live at the end of 2008, we've accumulated thousands of law school outlines, advice from tutors, and thousands of happy registered users. But our vision was always bigger. We envision a world where any student in any graduate level class visit Outlines.com for help. A single graduate class resource with tutors, class notes, references, other helpful content.
The truth is that all graduate school is hard and at Outlines.com we are resolved to help.
- Free help from real, live tutors and subject experts. All registered students can submit questions or read through tips. Any subject. All free.
- All graduate schools, including Law, Business, Podiatry, Medicine, Pharmacy, and others.
- We're social. Share your outlines, advice, or questions with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, or email.
- Easy credit system. Learn more here.
- Resources. Resources. Resources.
This is only the beginning. We would love your feedback and thoughts on our latest launch.